Tuesday 13 May 2008

This girl's off to NYC!


So:

Bar prep class = $3200

Bar exam and costs = $700

Flights to Newark, NY = £350

Anticipation of getting on that plane and hitting the Big Apple tomorrow= Priceless.


Ok, so the above doesn't factor in all that stuff on all my many to-do and to-buy lists (crap, still have to get insurance...), and the fact that I still have to see the dentist, doctor and the bank manager before I go tomorrow but...that wouldn't have fitted the Master card ad format!

I also have a very important final rendevous tomorrow- with the barman of a swanky London cocktail bar and some friends. I figure I won't get any sleep on the flight anyway, and the only thing that will make those awful in-flight movies bearable will be blind drunkeness. I intend to hit NY with a massive hangover- starting as I mean to go on.

Posting may be intermittent 'til I'm settled!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEE! You're on your way, Miss Magician! Safe Journey, and, as they say in the land of my fathers, Enjoyo!! :)

Lost said...

Good luck, be safe and have fun!

Swiss Tony said...

I can't believe you are doing this. How exciting. I expect daily blogging to keep up with it all.

Nice legs by the way!

Android said...

I hope you have a lovely time in NY!

Mel said...

Thanks for all the good wishes!